A social media bio is a short line underneath your username. It’s one of the first things people see when they check your profile.
With this in mind, it’s important to fill in the bio section to spice up your social media profile.
It’s tough to think of a social network profile bio, so to help you out, here are some intriguing, funny, and inspiring bio examples.
Intriguing Social Media Bios
- Survival depends on what you do, not what you think.
- Let your action manifest your thought, your belief, and your passion.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Your mind can be either your prison or your palace.
- We do not remember days, we remember moments.
- Do something to take your mind off thinking about what might never happen.
- The temptation of this age is to look good without being good.
- I don’t care what people think of me this is me in the rawest form.
- I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be the best.
- I don’t wipe tears, I wipe the people who created them.
Funny Social Media Bios
- Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
- I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
- I followed my heart, it led me to the fridge.
- Never forget, the world is yours. Terms and conditions may apply.
- Whenever I have a problem, I sing. Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
- “Be strong,” I whispered to my wifi signal.
- Inserts pretentious crap about myself here.
- What should I put here?
- I wonder how many calories my exes burned jumping to conclusions
- Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
Inspiring Social Media Bios
- Always aiming to be a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm.
- Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.
- As long as there’s life, there’s hope.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior.
- I was born to do exactly what I’m doing today.
- Happiness never goes out of style.
- Sometimes we could always use a little magic – don’t hide the magic within you.
- Strength comes from doing things you thought you couldn’t.
- I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up.
- Think Twice When Adding these People on your Social Media Account
- How to Spot a “Catfish”
- How to get more followers on Social Network Apps
- Is social media really the problem?
- Healthy Social Media Habits you should be Teaching to your Kids
- Should you announce your relationship on social media?
- Never Post these Photos on Social Networking Platforms
- How to Perfect your social network profile