You may create the best posts on your social media account, but if you’re overlooking this crucial aspect, you might not get your target followers. What aspect is this, you might ask? It’s your profile.
Your social media profile is the first thing visitors see on your account. This is why it’s important to make a good impression. To help you with that, here are the 5 ingredients of a successful social networking profile.
5 Main Ingredients of a Social Media Profile that Attracts Followers
We’ll have a quick rundown below. But if you want to know further information, scroll down below for more.
- Fill up the necessary information
- Have a consistent username/handles on all your social media platforms
- Stick to your personality/brand
- Be unique yet truthful
- Ask a friend to check it out for a different perspective
#1: Fill up the necessary information
As much as possible, fill up all the information you can provide. Having an incomplete profile would make you look sketchy.
This also applies to social media accounts of business pages. Make sure you provide them all the info your customer needs such as address and operation hours. In that way, you’ll get fewer inquiries on messenger if the common Infos are displayed already.
#2: Have a Consistent username/handles on all your social media platforms
Imagine someone seeing your EyesUP account and after enjoying your content, that person wants to follow you on twitter. But because you have a different social media handle on your twitter account, that person couldn’t connect with you and thus, losing you a subscriber.
Having a cohesive or same username on your social media platforms is not just more professional-looking, but will help you garner more followers too.
#3: Stick to your Personality/Brand
Make sure you truly share your personality. People are easy to point out if the person if just trying to be cool or simply authentic. Having a certain brand will also help you attract a certain group.
#4: Be Unique yet Truthful
When filling up information about yourself, such as the bio section, being creative with delivering your story is a plus. Keep in mind though, you have to be still truthful with everything you put in your profile. In that way, people will still trust your inputs and such.
#5: Ask a friend to check it out for a different perspective
One of the top tips on dating apps is that you should let someone else check your profile. This also goes for social media profiles. You can friends to check your page and let him/her analyze your whole profile. Take note of his/her insights so that you would know the stuff that needs improvement.
- Never Do This When Messaging your Partner
- 8 Awful Messaging Habits You Should Stop Doing
- 14 Ways to Use Social Networking Apps in a Healthy Way
- Photo Sharing Apps Like Instagram that You Should Check Right Now
- Everyone’s Raving About these Free calling apps in India
- Should you Sign up your baby in social network sites?
- 8 Cringy Relationship Photos You Should Never Post
- 7 Reasons Why Messaging Is Better Than Calling
- Social Network Trends this 2019 that You Should All be Aware Of